GEORGE EDWARD LODGE COPYRIGHT CONSENT:
In accordance with the International laws on Intellectual Property, copyright consent must be formally obtained in writing for the reproduction of George Edward Lodge works.
The George Edward Lodge Trust holds copyright for nearly all of George Lodge’s artwork and written material. If you require information on copyright, contact the Trust. The procedure for your enquiry into copyright consent, and the copyright fees – the Trust requires the following information:
- Is your project commercial or non commercial
- Name of publication and number of copies you wish to publish
- Limited edition prints – the quantity
- Provide the Trust with image(s) of the artwork / written material you wish to reproduce
- The Trust is to be credited for copyright consent
- The Trust requires a complimentary book / print of the reproduction work for its Archive
WAIVING OF ARTISTIC COPYRIGHT FEES:
On certain special projects, the Trust will sometimes waive artistic copyright fees, providing they enter into an agreement with the Trust.
Please send your enquiry to:
By E-mail to:
By Post addressed to:
George Edward Lodge Trust
34 Molesworth Way
Any entity displaying or reproducing George Edward Lodge works without formal consent from the George Edward Lodge Trust are committing an offence and are liable to prosecution under the International laws of copyright.